Important: This event has expired
This event has already happened.
NHS Education for Scotland are holding the third annual bereavement conference – a free, one-day virtual event for all health and social care staff. The conference will be opened by Professor Jason Leitch, National Clinical Director, Scottish Government. Keynote speaker is Michael Rosen, author of ‘Many Different Kinds of Love: A story of life, death and the NHS’.
A range of topics will be covered including:
- digital legacies
- anticipatory grief
- the bereavement experiences of gypsies and travellers
- supporting those affected by bereavement in prison
- the value of listening
- bereavement following substance use
- unexpected death – an Emergency Department perspective
- traumatic bereavement in children and young people
- bereavement in the workplace
For further information including details regarding poster abstract submission, please visit the NES Events website.