The conference this year will contain updates from experts in research, overviews of policy updates, service innovations and examples of clinical progress which have taken huge technological leaps in the last 12 months.
Key sessions this year will cover adult rehab, paediatric assessment, tinnitus and hyperacusis, learning disabilities, vestibular assessment and management, technology and health policy updates, neuroscience, service delivery changes, leadership, cochlear implants and careers support.
Conference highlights include:
- The Adrian Davis lecture to be presented by Professor Kevin Munro, Ewing Professor of Audiology, University of Manchester
- The Bamford lecture to be presented by Dr Paul Johns, Consultant Neuropathologist & Reader in Clinical Neuroanatomy, St George’s Hospital, London
- Other Keynote speakers include Dr Patricia Oakley, Professor Jason Warren and Professor Cynthia Casson Morton
- Parallel sessions looking at all aspects of Audiology across all sectors from research to clinical practice, encompassing commercial aspects
- Awards programme to acknowledge individuals and teams who have excelled in the Audiology profession
- Learning disabilities clinic
- The UK’s largest Audiology exhibition
- Exciting networking opportunities
The full programme and further information about the conference is available online.
Free paper and poster presentations form an integral part of the conference and are a fantastic way for those working within the audiology field to share best practice, research and network with colleagues.
Successful submissions will have their research displayed at conference or may be asked to present orally to Audiologists from the UK and beyond.
Submitting an abstract is an easy online process and we ask that all submissions are made before the closing date on Wednesday 21st July 2021.
Every year at the BAA Annual Conference, we take the time to acknowledge those individuals and teams who have excelled, or shown exceptional commitment to the Audiology profession over the past year.
If you think someone deserves recognition, please take the time to nominate so we can all celebrate their achievements.
The closing date for nominations is Monday 23rd August 2021.
Register online at www.baaudiology.org/conference
Early bird price valid until Friday 24th September 2021
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01506 292 045.