Are you a Science graduate with a 2:1 degree or higher, or are you about to complete a science degree and want to train to be a Clinical Scientist in the NHS? The Cardiac Science Department at The Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust are holding a free virtual open day to give prospective STP and Healthcare Science applicants the opportunity to learn more about the STP training programme and find out what this Trust could offer you as a trainee Cardiac Scientist.
The open day will include:
- an overview of Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust and how we support STP trainees throughout their training
- a general overview of the Scientist Training Programme
- presentations from current STP students, who will share their experiences
- an insight into the type of work Cardiac Scientists are involved in
- the opportunity to chat with current STP students, departmental staff and Health Education England representative, to answer any question you may have
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org