This course is suitable for
- Respiratory Physiologists
- Respiratory Nurses
- Adult and Paediatric Respiratory Specialists
- AHPs wanting to perform Multiple Breath Nitrogen Washout (MBW) in adults and/or children
The course is delivered in collaboration with Great Ormond Street Children’s Hospital. It is composed of both online modules and a one day practical session run by the London MBW Training Centre (Faculty from Department of CF and Chronic Lung Infection at Imperial College London/Royal Brompton and Harefield Hospital NHS Foundation Trust and the Lung Function Unit at Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children NHS Foundation Trust, London).
Course leads are Clare Saunders, Emma Fettes, Dr Paul Aurora and Stephanie Brotherston.
- Basic respiratory physiology
- Quality control and calibration of equipment
- Techniques for measurement of LCI
- Presentation and interpretation of results
- Hands-on sessions with Multiple Breath Nitrogen Washout equipment (Ecomedics Exhalyzer D)
- £400 ARTP members
- £450 non-members
Once you have registered, you will be contacted by email with payment instructions.