Important: This event has expired
This event has already happened.
This workshop will include:
- the basics of apprenticeships including what they are and how they work
- the launch of an employer guide to Healthcare Science apprenticeships
- the launch of a framework of training providers delivering level 2, 4 and 6 provision broken down by specialism and training location
- presentations from employers and systems who have implemented apprenticeships and how they did this, including business cases
- presentations from apprentices and employers on the benefits of apprenticeships
- breakout rooms with content relevant to your area of Healthcare Science (please indicate this on the booking form)
- information regarding Health Education England (HEE) support funding for Healthcare Science apprenticeships
Who is it for?
Healthcare Science service leads and line managers, workforce planners with an interest in Healthcare Science, apprenticeship or education leads and any others interested in the development of apprenticeships in Healthcare Science settings
Why are we doing it?
To support employers to better understand apprenticeships and maximise apprenticeship use in Healthcare Science, by sharing best practice and experience helping to address recruitment and retention challenges in the workforce. This includes thinking about new ways of training staff, providing career progression pathways, and new pipelines into Healthcare Science careers.
How do I register?
Click this link to register. You will be sent an invite to the meeting closer to the event, so please hold the space in your diary for now.