The School will be delivering its HSST Train the Trainer event. The event is intended for those new to the role of workplace supervisor and who will be taking responsibility for a new HSST trainee.
This day will enable you to:
- Gain an overview of the HSST programme.
- Understand the training responsibilities for the workplace supervisor and employers.
- Understand the e-Portfolio to facilitate training and evidence achievement.
- Learn about the annual review of progression and programme completion.
- Know how to support your trainee’s health and well-being throughout the programme.
There will also be an opportunity to participate in theme-based workshops to develop:
- The Training Plan, what makes a good plan? Exemplar plan to share good practice, bring your training plan to discuss and exchange ideas.
- Workplace based activities – assessing the evidence, what evidence is appropriate, how much evidence is enough? Exemplar evidence.
The day will also give you the chance to network with colleagues from your own and other specialisms giving you a chance to exchange ideas and share good practice.
Please contact the School on NSHCS.Assessment@hee.nhs.uk if you would like to attend this training event.