The Train the Trainer sessions are for any members of staff that are new to the role of workplace supervisor and will be taking responsibility for a HSST trainee. These events are an essential part of training and form part of the accreditation process.
The events will help a training officer:
- Gain an introduction to the HSST
- Realise the role and responsibilities as a workplace supervisor
- Learn about assessing work-based evidence and giving feedback
- Use the functions and features in the OneFile e-portfolio
- Learn how to support their trainee throughout the programme
- Have an awareness of equality and diversity as an educator
Each webinar will last a maximum of 1.5 to 2 hours. For accreditation purposes, you must attend both webinars to obtain your HSST Train the Trainer completion certificate. You will also receive a certificate of attendance for each individual webinar.
If you are interested in joining these events, please contact the School firstname.lastname@example.org