This 1-day programme is designed to equip participants with the skills, behaviors and knowledge to support them in performing consistently at their best when delivering to an audience and working proactively with service providers.
Activities and themes explored throughout the day will include:
- Storytelling – How can we effectively tell our story and influence? How do we find our own voice?
- Body language – What is needed to assert authority as a compassionate leader?
- Use of language and vocal technique – How can we engage with our audience/service providers?
- Confidence and self-awareness – What techniques can we use to become successful presenters?
- Emotional intelligence – How can we understand each other and behave appropriately in tricky conversations?
- Having a corporate approach – Understanding the organisation
- Being an ambassador for leadership
Places are available on a first come first served basis. Please book your place by either email or telephone at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0121 695 2364.