- STP applicants, STP
- Filed under
- STP open days, External event
- Event date
- Thu, 14th Dec 2023 @ 14:00pm — 17:00pm
Are you considering a career in genomics?
Join us on December 14th to learn what we do, how we do it and what it’s like to work in the fast moving world of genomics.
Chat to our experts and get their top tips. They’ll be able to answer all your questions.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who is thinking about a career in genomics but wants to know more before they take the plunge.
If you’re thinking about the Scientist Training Programme then this would also be good for you.
What will be covered:
- Meet the Genomics staff
- Virtual tour of the Genomics lab
- How to have a career in Genomics
- The Scientist Training Programme (STP)
Further details will also be provided for our Virtual Work Experience day (18th December, 2pm)