Important: This event has expired
This event has already happened.
Are you a science graduate with a 2:1 degree or higher or are you about to complete a science degree and want to train to be a Clinical Scientist in the NHS? We offer a range of programmes across the disciplines and invite interested people to see what we can offer here at University Hospital Southampton (UHS).
The programmes we hope to offer for September 2022 are:
- Cancer genomics
- Cardiac physiology
- Clinical immunology
- Clinical scientific computing
- Critical care
- Genomic counselling
- Nuclear medicine
- Radiation safety
- Radiotherapy physics
- Vascular science
The above are subject to confirmation of funding by Health Education England.
The on-line open day will include:
- a general overview of the STP programme
- how UHS supports STP trainees to maximise their training
- presentations by past and present UHS scientist trainees
- visits to the breakout rooms, maximum 2 areas per person
- questions and answers
If you have any queries please email Alison Day at Alison.Day@uhs.nhs.uk.