This event is now full.
Are you a science graduate with a 2:1 degree or higher or are you about to complete a science degree and want to train to be a Clinical Scientist in the NHS?
We offer a range of programmes across the disciplines and invite interested people to see what we can offer here at University Hospital Southampton.
The programmes we hope to offer for September 2021 are:
- Cardiac physiology
- Vascular science
- Clinical bioinformatics
- Clinical biochemistry
- Cancer genomics
- Genomic counselling
- Radiotherapy physics
- Medical physics (with ionising)
These are subject to confirmation of funding by Health Education England.
The on-line open day will include:
- A general overview of the STP programme
- How UHS supports STP trainees to maximise their training
- Presentations by past and present UHS scientist trainees
- Visits to the breakout rooms via Zoom, maximum 2 areas per person
- Questions and answers
To register for this open day please email HCSAHPeducation@uhs.nhs.uk
The closing date for registering is 12th January 2021.