Are you a science graduate with a 2:1 degree or higher or are you about to complete a science degree and want to train to be a Clinical Scientist in the NHS?
We offer a range of programmes across the disciplines and invite interested people to see our hospital and what we offer.
The programmes we hope to offer for September 2020 are:-
• Respiratory & sleep science
• Critical care science
• Gastrointestinal physiology
• Clinical immunology
• Radiotherapy physics
• Genomic counselling
• Bioinformatics (medical physics)
The open day will include:-
- A general overview of the STP programme
- How UHS supports STP trainees to maximise their training
- Presentations by past and present UHS scientist trainees
- Tours of departments, where possible
- Stands including poster and departmental information with staff and student representation to answer questions on specific areas
Please email HCSAHPeducation@uhs.nhs.uk with any queries.
Closing date:- 12th December 2019
#UHSSTP20 Follow us on twitter @uhshcsahp