The School will be delivering its STP Train the Trainer event, to which all new training officers are invited.
This day will enable you to:
- Learn about the aims and structure of the STP and how training can be facilitated in the workplace.
- Realise the role and responsibilities as a STP training officer and others involved in STP training.
- Learn about the mid-term review of progression and programme completion.
- Understand the e-Portfolio to facilitate training and evidence achievement.
- Know how to support your trainee’s health and well-being throughout the programme.
- Understand the different ways of involving patients and the public in STP training.
There will also be an opportunity to participate in theme-based workshops to develop:
- The Training Plan, what makes a good plan? Know the steps to take and what to include when planning the training for your trainee.
- Learn about assessing competencies and understanding what makes good evidence.
The day will also give you a chance to network with colleagues from your own and other specialisms to exchange ideas and share good practice.
See the full agenda.
Please contact us on NSHCS.Assessment@hee.nhs.uk if you would like to attend this training event.