The Train the Trainer sessions are for any members of staff that are new to the role of training officer and will be taking responsibility for a STP trainee. These events are an essential part of training and form part of the accreditation process.
The events will help a training officer:
- Understand the aims and structure of the STP
- Realise the role and responsibilities as a STP training officer
- Know the steps to take to plan the training for your trainee
- Learn about assessing competencies and giving feedback
- Use the functions and features in the STP e-portfolio OneFile
- How to support your trainee throughout the programme
- Have an awareness of equality and diversity as an educator
Each webinar will last a maximum of 1.5 hours. For accreditation purposes, you must attend all three webinars to obtain your STP Train the Trainer completion certificate. You can choose from any of the dates in October and November, as long as you attend all three. You will also receive a certificate of attendance for each individual webinar.
If you are interested in joining these events, please contact the School email@example.com