University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust STP 2023 Open Day – various subjects
Important: This event has expired
This event has already happened.
Are you a science graduate with a 2:1 degree or higher or are you about to complete a science degree and want to train to be a Clinical Scientist in the NHS? We offer a range of programmes across the disciplines and invite interested people to see what we can offer here at University Hospital Southampton.
The programmes we hope to offer (subject to confirmation of funding by Health Education England) for September 2023 are:
- Cancer Genomics
- Cardiac Science
- Clinical Bioinformatics Genomics
- Clinical Engineering
- Clinical Scientific Computing
- Genomic Counselling
- Nuclear Medicine
- Radiotherapy Physics
- Vascular Science
The on-line open day will include:
- a general overview of the STP programme
- how UHS supports STP trainees to maximise their training
- presentations by past and present UHS scientist trainees
- visits to the breakout rooms, maximum 2 areas per person
- questions and answers
How to apply
To apply for this event, email your completed application form to email@example.com by 4th January 2023. Click this link to download an application form.