- STP applicants
- Filed under
- STP open days
- Event date
- Mon, 18th Dec 2023 @ 09:30am — 12:00pm
Learn more about medical physics and the Scientist Training Programme (STP) at Velindre Cancer Centre’s virtual open day.
At this open day we will cover a range of topics including:
- What to expect from the STP in medical physics
- An overview of the study-based learning (MSc) and work-based learning (rotations)
- A taste of medical physics specialisms (including radiotherapy, nuclear medicine and radiation protection)
- The application process and tips for interviews
- What career paths are available to you
There will be Q&A sessions throughout where you can ask questions to our current trainees and qualified Clinical Scientists and learn more about medical physics and our responsibilities within the cancer centre.