You can access Clarity via the link to the ‘Clarity MSF service’ on your OneFile portfolio dashboard…
Create your account
- Click the ‘Register account’ button
- Enter your details – When entering your details your surname must match the surname that was in our email to you, as this is the surname we have on file for you. If it does not match this will result in a delay of your Clarity MSF account being created.
- Create your password – When you create your password, remember that it must be a combination of letters, numbers and special characters. Once you have submitted your details, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Before you create an MSF, confirm your School details with Clarity using the details provided by us in the personalised MSF email. If you do not receive an email from us please contact the Service Desk.
- When you are prompted for your School details in Clarity, enter your Trainee ID and registration code (the registration code is case sensitive) exactly as supplied by. If these details are entered incorrectly this will delay your MSF account being created. In Clarity your trainee ID is your School registration ID, and not your OneFile ID.