This evidence will be submitted to the e-portfolio OneFile where your workplace supervisor can accept, reject or ask you to resubmit with improvements/additions. Workplace supervisors should always leave feedback when asking for improvements.
Project work is especially valuable for generating such evidence, designed or focused (where possible) to:
- Critically review the integrity of the underpinning science
- Apply academic learning.
- Identify innovation and research and development opportunities.
- Propose and introduce possible system changes.
- Make explicit use of leadership skills and processes.
- Link to the domains of Good Scientific Practice.
You will be required to accumulate evidence to demonstrate satisfactory achievement of the requirements of the curriculum, with respect to the practice, values and behaviours expected of a consultant clinical scientist.
The AHCS Higher Specialist Scientist Standards of Proficiency are the professional standards which every Higher Specialist Scientist must meet in order to become registered and must continue to meet in order to maintain their registration. By the time you exit the programme, you should have evidence in your e-portfolio to meet ALL of the Standards of Proficiency.