Last Updated: 19th June 2019

I am from outside of the UK; do I have the right to work in the UK?

Where possible you must establish your right to work in the UK before applying. Please refer to the national guidance from Health Education England and the UK Visas and Immigration Service to check your eligibility. If you require a Tier 2 visa to work and train in the UK please visit the Home Office website for the latest guidance.