Last Updated: 19th June 2019

If I have already obtained an MSc in a healthcare science specialism, will I be exempt from the MSc component of the STP?

If you wish to apply for the STP you should be prepared to undertake the full academic and work based components of the scheme. However if you would like your existing qualifications to be considered as credit against parts of the academic STP master’s degree, this process of Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL) is determined on a case by case basis within universities. General information about this process is available from any university website.