- To start an MSF, click the blue ‘Create MSF’ button, note the on-screen guidance and then click the ‘Start MSF’ button.
- At this point you may either perform your personal self-assessment by clicking ‘Start now’
- … or begin to ‘nominate raters’
In order to complete your MSF, you must send feedback requests to 12 nominated raters.
- To send a feedback request – fill in their full name and email address, and click ‘send’
- Each rater will be automatically alerted and invited to provide their feedback.
- Remember that one of your raters must be your Training Officer, or suitably nominated trainer
- A due date will be created as soon as you send the first feedback request
- You will then have 21 days to complete this cycle
- When performing your self-assessment, please answer all the questions, including the free-text response questions.
- When you have finished, click the ‘Complete’ button.
- On the next screen, by clicking ‘Go back to MSF’ you will return you to your MSF dashboard, where you can continue to nominate raters.
- You may return to your self-assessment at any time during the 21-day period to update your own judgements.