Enrolment at the University and payment for the academic study are the responsibility of the Employer and Trainee. Academic study must be carried out within the same timeframe as the ASP Programme.

Costs for the academic element of the programme can be requested from the University provider and must be paid direct to the University.

Details of the accredited University providers are available on the individual academic programmes pages.