An example Programme Content Proposal is included on the Proposal form for reference. You can submit more than one ASP Programme within each ASP Proposal. Below are some details of what information should be under which heading.
- Please provide a working title for your ASP Programme
- Summarises the purpose and goal of the programme, the anticipated audience, and any relevant professional body support. The information will allow other employers to determine if the ASP programme meets their workforce need.
- Content for the ASP programme can be selected from any single level of the NSHCS portfolio programmes.
- How long will the ASP Programme be, 1 or 2 years. We recommend no more than 60 credits are completed in one year and that ASP programmes are no more than 120 credits over two years.
- Which modules do you want to include in your ASP programme? You can’t have optional modules in your programme, but you can suggest multiple ASP Programmes with different modules included in each.
- The number of modules included in an ASP is used to guide the cost of the workplace element of the programme.
- You might also like to consider the award of a postgraduate qualification as part of your ASP, please speak to your University provider for more advice.