We’ve supplied you with details of what information is needed under the different sections of the proposal form.
ASP proposer details
- Your details, and those of others involved in the proposal.
ASP specialty proposal
Why is an ASP required?
- We need to know a little bit about why an ASP is required. Please provide a brief description of the service issue that is being addressed, benefits an ASP would bring to the workforce and patients, and a brief gap analysis of training already available if any.
What is the workforce need and estimated numbers of trainees?
- Tell us about the workforce need that this ASP will meet and how many trainees you anticipate will take the course in the first few years. Are you proposing an ASP to meet a need in your workplace, will the ASP be applicable to multiple workplaces and/or is there a national need for training in this area? We will consider all proposals where appropriate justification is given.
ASP academic providers
NSHCS accredited HEI providing academic teaching
- We need to know a NSHCS accredited University has agreed to provide access to the academic teaching.
Evidence of HEI support
- Please provide evidence from the University they have agreed to deliver the content in the form of a headed letter or email.
HEI contact details
- Details for your contact at the University.
Click below to find out information on the different universities.
ASP professional body support
- If a professional body is involved in your proposal, please include details in this section.