- Follow the guidelines for completion including the template.
- Plan the narrative and use the template to help you plan.
- Use the headings What? So What? and Now What? to help you plan and organise your narrative but remember to remove these headings when you type up your final draft.
- Evidence the narrative clearly and accurately to your portfolio evidence.
- Be critically reflective, use the What? So What? and Now What? model to ensure you are being critically reflective.
- Get support from your Training Officer and discuss the evidence you hope to use from your portfolio for each of the domains.