I understand and agree that my employer, the University providing my academic module content and the National School of Healthcare Science (NSHCS) may share my personal information, which may include sensitive personal data as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018, when required for the following purposes:
- assessing my progress, both academically and in the workplace including assessments and competencies completed as part of the e-portfolio
- administering the Accredited Scientific Practice Programme
- recording the overall outcome of the programme
- supporting effective teaching and learning and practice
- maintaining my ongoing health and wellbeing
Personal information held by all these organisations will be held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection and Records Management Policies of each organisation and as specified within the Privacy Notice for Health Education England (HEE).
If you object to the way in which the School is processing your personal information or if you wish to ask the School to stop processing your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com. However, if we do stop processing personal data about you, this may prevent HEE from providing the best possible service to you.