I understand that the Accredited Scientific Practice (ASP) programme involves work-based learning with academic study completed independently through an accredited University provider.
I understand that in order to receive a Certificate of Completion from the National School of Healthcare Science (NSHCS) I must:
- complete, as specified by the National School of Healthcare Science
- work based module content as defined in the ASP programme specification
- end-point assessment
- complete academic module content as defined in the ASP programme specification at the NSHCS accredited University identified in the ASP application form and provide a transcript to demonstrate successful completion
I understand that I must provide the required personal data to the National School of Healthcare Science and inform them of any subsequent changes to personal data.
I understand and agree to:
- work with my named training officer to complete work based modules including assessment
- record my learning in the e-portfolio provided by the NSHCS
- develop a training plan with my training officer and employer and work to the training plan to ensure timely completion of the programme
- attend regular face-to-face meetings with my training officer to monitor my progress and review the e-portfolio
- respect protected study time as agreed with my training officer and employer
- make myself available for the end point assessment