Operating system requirements
Exams can be conducted online via Qpercom’s advanced assessment solutions on the following operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows
- Apple Mac OS
- Google Android
- Apple iOS
Exams can be conducted online via Qpercom’s advanced assessment solutions on the following browsers which follow W3C standards:
Please ensure that your browser is updated to the latest version. Work is in currently in progress to ensure other browsers are compatible.
Exams can be conducted on the following devices. Please ensure that whatever device is chosen has connectivity to the internet:
Qpercom recommends a minimum screen size of 10 inches/25.4 centimetres for comfortable viewing. If using a device on battery power please ensure that it is fully charged and will be able to last for the duration of the assessment event you are scheduled to take. We recommend that you close all other applications on your device to ensure a stable connection while taking the exam.
To use Qpercom Choice the minimum hardware requirements are:
- Processor: Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 4GB Memory (RAM)
- Hard Disk: At least 5GB of free disk space
When participating in an exam via Qpercom’s advanced assessment solutions please ensure the following:
- Connect using a wired network or WiFi connection.
- Minimum 1.5 mbps download speed and minimum 0.5 mbps upload speed. You can check your network connection speed at https://www.speedtest.net/
- Disable all firewalls on your device.
- Avoid using mobile data or a hotspot when connecting for the assessment you are scheduled to take.