Aims of the training sessions
The Train the Trainer sessions are for any members of staff that are new to the role of workplace supervisor and will be taking responsibility for a HSST trainee. These events are an essential part of training and form part of the accreditation process.
The events will help a training officer:
- Gain an introduction to the HSST
- Realise the role and responsibilities as a workplace supervisor
- Learn about assessing work-based evidence and giving feedback
- Use the functions and features in the OneFile e-portfolio
- Learn how to support their trainee throughout the programme
- Have an awareness of equality and diversity as an educator
Webinar 1: An introduction to the HSST
Thursday 3rd December 2020 – 2.00pm
Webinar 2: Work-based activities
Thursday 10th December 2020 – 2.00pm
About the webinars
Each webinar will last a maximum of 1.5 to 2 hours. For accreditation purposes, you must attend both webinars to obtain your HSST Train the Trainer completion certificate. You will also receive a certificate of attendance for each individual webinar.
If you are interested in attending these events, please contact the School at firstname.lastname@example.org