What will I get out of the training session?
If you are new to the role of workplace supervisor and will be taking responsibility for a HSST trainee, this event is essential and is part of accreditation process.
The event will provide:
- an introduction to the HSST
- information about the role and responsibilities of a workplace supervisor
- the opportunity to learn about assessing work-based evidence and giving feedback
- guidance on the functions and features in the OneFile e-portfolio
- information on how to support a trainee throughout the programme
- an awareness of equality and diversity as an educator
Each webinar will last a maximum of approximately 1.5 to 2 hours. For accreditation purposes, you will need to attend both webinars to obtain your HSST Train the Trainer completion certificate.