What will I get out of the training programme?
The advanced training programme will cover the following topics:
- What is involved in completing a masters level research project and how you can support your trainee
- The university’s perspective of what is involved in a master’s level research project
- The trainee’s perspective of completing the research project
- The elective – what makes a good elective?
- Facilitate successful assessment moderation events in your trust or region
- Completing the midterm review of progression
- Finishing the STP programme and the completion process
Each webinar will last a maximum of 1 to 1.5 hours, including a question and answer session. This event is not mandatory and does not affect the accreditation process of your department. You will however get a certificate of attendance for each individual webinar and an overall Advanced STP Train the Trainer certificate for completion of the series.
We will require you to complete a feedback survey for each event to confirm your attendance.
If you would like to attend, please email email@example.com
When are the webinars being held?
There are no scheduled dates for the Advanced Train the Trainer series at the moment.