What will I get out of the training session?
If you are new to the role of training officer and will be taking responsibility for a STP trainee, this event is essential to your training and is part of the accreditation process. The event will help you:
- Understand the aims and structure of the STP
- Realise the role and responsibilities as a STP training officer
- Know the steps to take to plan the training for your trainee
- Learn about assessing competencies and giving feedback
- Use the functions and features in the STP e-portfolio OneFile
- Learn how to support your trainee throughout the programme
- Have an awareness of equality and diversity as an educator
Each webinar will last approximately a maximum of 1.5 hours. For accreditation purposes, you will need to attend all three webinars to obtain your STP Train the Trainer completion certificate. You will also get a certificate for attendance at each of the individual webinars. You don’t need to attend the three webinars in date order; you can mix and match the webinars on the different dates to make up the total.
If you are interested in joining any of these webinars, please email your details, including your speciality area to firstname.lastname@example.org
When are the webinars being held?
There are no scheduled dates for the STP Train the Trainer series at the moment.