What will I get out of the training session?
If you are new to the role of training officer and will be taking responsibility for a STP trainee, this event is essential to your training and is part of the accreditation process. The event will help you:
- Understand the aims and structure of the STP
- Realise the role and responsibilities as a STP training officer
- Know the steps to take to plan the training for your trainee
- Learn about assessing competencies and giving feedback
- Use the functions and features in the STP e-portfolio OneFile
- Learn how to support your trainee throughout the programme
- Have an awareness of equality and diversity as an educator
Each webinar will last approximately a maximum of 1.5 hours. For accreditation purposes, you will need to attend all three webinars to obtain your STP Train the Trainer completion certificate. You will also get a certificate for attendance at each of the individual webinars. You don’t need to attend the three webinars in date order; you can mix and match the webinars on the different dates to make up the total.
If you are interested in attending please email email@example.com.