If you are new to the role of training officer and will be taking responsibility for an ETP trainee, this training session is essential to your training and is part of the ETP endorsement process.
The training session will help you:
- explain the aims and structure of the ETP
- explain and examine the role of the training officer
- outline training plans with examples
- describe and evaluate the types of assessment and evidence
- reinforce the purpose of reflective practice
- reflect upon what makes effective feedback
- introduce OneFile
- identify training support available and our commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI)
The webinar will last approximately a maximum of 3 hours and you will receive a certificate of attendance.