- All images contain alternative text for screen readers or for use when images are unavailable.
- Non-W3C formats such as PDFs and videos are used only where they are the most appropriate format for the content delivery.
- Labels are used to accompany form fields.
- Forms follow a logical tab sequence.
- Lists are present, making navigation easier for users of assistive technologies.
- Headings are used to provide semantic meaning to pages and facilitate navigation via assistive technologies.
This website has been tested using Wave’s Web Accessibility Tool.
Browser and device support
This website has been developed to perform optimally on the following platforms:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (9 and above)
- Apple Safari
- Apple iOS
If you do not have one of these browsers, it is recommended that you upgrade to a newer version of your preferred browser.
Font size and page zoom
You can change the font size on this page using the text size controls on the page, at the top left. You can change the zoom level of each page through the browser. This is usually found in the View menu or by pressing CTRL(Command for Mac users) +/- on your keyboard.
Text and background colours
Some modern browsers allow you to adjust the colour of the text and backgrounds within the website.
Styles and layout
This site uses Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for visual layout. Some browsers will allow style sheets to be disabled in order to view a plain text version of the site.
If you have any comments or suggestions on web accessibility relating to this site, please contact us on email@example.com.