Important: This event has expired
This event has already happened.
- STP, STP applicants
- Filed under
- STP open days
- Event date
- Mon, 15th Jan 2024 @ 09:00am — 12:00pm
Are you interested in the Scientist Training Programme, to train to become a Clinical Scientist and specialise in Cardiac Science?
The Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust has a proven track record of successfully supporting STP trainees throughout their programme.
If you are interested in training at The Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust, or would like further information about Cardiac Science, please attend our virtual open day. We aim to provide prospective trainees with an insight into Cardiac Science, an overview of the STP training programme and what it is like to be a Trainee Cardiac Scientist at The Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust.
The open day will include:
- An overview of The Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust and how we support STP trainees throughout
- A general overview of the Scientist Training Programme
- Students experiences from current and prior STP trainees
- A brief insight into the different types of procedures/investigations performed by Cardiac Scientists
- A virtual tour (we are considering offering a face to face tour, but numbers will be limited – if interested state when registering)
The open day is free. We will ask you to complete a short survey which will be sent out after the event to allow
To register for the open day or for further information email: email@example.com