- Published on
- 8th January 2015
- Filed under
- Trainee Network Group
Members of the Wessex Trainee Scientist Network are pleased to report the success of their welcome meeting
The event was held in Winchester with 25 attendees including three training officers from around the Wessex region.
Aims of the network are:
- Showcase scientists in the Wessex region
- Promote education and conference attendance
- Share ideas, create projects, get involved!
- Unite scientists within the wider healthcare organisation
- Socialising and supporting each other.
A copy of the meeting agenda is available and if you would like to get involved please contact firstname.lastname@example.org