- Published on
- 13th October 2020
- Filed under
- Learning and Development
The fifth Global Clinical Engineering Day is a worldwide celebration recognising the important contributions of clinical engineers to healthcare.
This year’s theme is COVID-19 and there will be a film, hosted by Vivienne Parry, on the vital role Clinical Engineers in the UK played in response to COVID-19. More than 17 Clinical Engineers, from all levels and some top leaders in the NHS took part in this film.
Suggested activities and ways you can help make this day a success
- Celebrate: by sharing your team pictures using #GlobalCEDay on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook. Network across the globe!
- Promote: the vital work you do and the contribution to patient care on local and public websites and social media
- Share: the innovation and new ways of working as a result of Covid-19 and into the recovery phase
- Encourage: your Communications Department to spread the word on the intranet and social media
- Organise: local awards, Invite Board members
- Visit: IPEM website for information and resources