- To work at a national level to affect change in the COVID-19 testing landscape by providing expert review of test validation documentation.
- This is an opportunity to work and liaise with one of the Healthcare Scientists of the year, as well as many talented scientists in the field.
- There will be 5 places available from the 1st of January 2022.
- This contributes to AHS competencies e.g. Clinical Leadership and Professional Practice.
- Candidates from Life Sciences with MSc or PhD, plus laboratory experience with assay validation/development.
- Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate an expression of interest.
- If you would like to learn more about the opportunity, we will be hosting a webinar in the early New Year – details to follow.
- If you are successful at the CV stage, you will be invited for a brief interview with the lead scientists.
- If appointed, you will receive a confirmation email with details of your appointment and onboarding process.
- The opportunity is available from the 1st of January to 31st of March 2022.
- Flexible working – Choose the days and times at which you work.
- A maximum of 2 days per week/minimum of 2 reviews per day.
- Generally, one review can be completed in half a day, and therefore the expectation is to complete 2 reviews per day.
- Government grade G7 at £600 per day.
- Candidates have a number of options they can choose to engage via – PAYE, Umbrella or Ltd Company. Details of these are provided for every candidate at offer stage.
- This is a Pay As You Earn arrangement where weekly timesheets will be need to be submitted each week.
- Payment is 1 week in arrears following the first 4 weeks.
- The onboarding process can take up to 2 weeks.
- Recruitment is carried out via Public Sector Resourcing (PSR); documents required e.g. passport, NI number, proof of address, employment dates and details including gaps, reference(s).
- 3 days training (paid).
- Encrypted Laptops are assigned.