Reach Out for Healthcare Science is a widening participation programme, designed to engage students with the diverse range of career pathways available within the NHS, concentrating in particular on the roles of Healthcare Scientists. This exciting programme is aimed at year 10 students who are passionate about science and over the 3-week period, 300 students from London schools will attend the programme.
Reach Out for Healthcare Science provides eligible students with the following opportunities over a 5 day period:
- Experiencing life in busy London hospitals
- Meeting scientists working in Healthcare
- Taking part in a wide range of practical activities in different areas of healthcare science
- Gaining confidence in their ability to enter a career in healthcare science
- Experiencing life and study in a university environment
- And finding out what is required to follow a career in healthcare science.
South London – Kings College London: 11th – 15th June 2018
North Central and East London – UCL Partners: 18th – 22nd June 2018
North West London – Imperial College London: 25th – 29th June 2018