As an STP trainee you need to ensure that you have completed all of the required elements e.g assessments and competences, needed in order to receive your certificate of completion. The documents available below detail what the trainee requirements are for completion; how many assessments are required and the School’s policy on extenuating circumstances for OLAT. We recommend that you read through the documents that are relevant to you.
- STP Trainee requirements for completion – 2016
- STP Number of assessments for trainees entering the programme in 2014 and onwards
- STP Number of assessments for trainees entering the programme in 2012 and 2013
- Exceptional extenuating circumstances for OLAT 2016 policy
- Exceptional extenuating circumstances for OLAT – application form