We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our established End Point Assessment (EPA) Team.
The Hearing Aid Dispenser Assessor is required to help develop assessment material for the level 5 apprenticeship standard and subsequently assesses examinations and conduct professional discussions.
As part of this interesting and varied role you must have a logical approach and an eye for detail. Full training will be given and is also an ongoing requirement. Initial training consists of both assessor training and attendance meetings.
Job Title: Hearing Aid Dispenser EPA Assessor
Position Type. Independent Contractor, (regional and national) hosted at the National School of Healthcare Science, Birmingham
Salary Rate: Band 7 Daily Rate Based on Business Demands (or 8a dependent on experience) £215-250 per day (8 hours max)
Hours: Case Load Determined (minimum 2 days per year)
Closing Date: 19th October 2020
Application Review Date and Appointments: 21st October 2020
Number of Posts: 8
All applicants must have:
- A foundation degree or above in a audiology or physiological based qualification at level 5 or above
- Two or more years of experience in hearing aid dispensing in private or NHS setting
- HCPC registration or membership of The British Society of Hearing Aid Audiologists
For further details or an informal discussion, please contact
- Boota Singh, EPA Manager on 0121 695 2225
- Amrita Nanara, EPA Coordinator 0121 695 2291