If you are new to the role of workplace supervisor and will be taking responsibility for a HSST trainee, this event is essential and is part of the accreditation process.
The event will provide:
- an introduction to the Higher Specialist Scientist Training programme
- information about the role and responsibilities of a workplace supervisor
- the opportunity to learn about assessing work-based evidence and giving feedback
- guidance on the functions and features in the OneFile e-portfolio
- information on how to support a trainee throughout the programme
- an awareness of equality and diversity as an educator
For accreditation purposes, you will need to attend the webinar to obtain your HSST Train the Trainer completion certificate.