- Published on
- 2nd May 2019
- Filed under
- Curriculum, STP
The Lead Editor will work closely alongside NSHCS and will head the Speciality Curriculum Review Group which will include:
- Clinical scientists and subject experts
- Professional body representatives
- Patient and public representatives
The position of Speciality Lead Editor will be appointed for the duration of the Curriculum Content Review and will be paid for their time.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for Speciality Lead Editor, please click the relevant speciality link.
- Radiotherapy Physics
- Imaging with Non-ionising Radiation
- Imaging with Ionising Radiation
- Radiation Safety
If you are interested in being involved as a Speciality Writer (or any other capacity) for the Medical Physics Curriculum Review, then please complete this short survey.