The Francis Crick Institute, one of Europe’s largest biomedical research institutes, is looking to recruit clinician scientists from any speciality. To apply you:
- Must have completed general and/or specialist training in accordance with GMC requirements (or have equivalent national medical registration outside the UK).
- Wish to set up an independent research programme based at the Crick and linked to a clinical department at one of our partner universities (Imperial College London, King’s College London or UCL).
Successful candidates will receive funding to establish their research base at the Crick for an initial six years. This will be renewable for up to a total of 12 years, subject to a satisfactory review. Up to 20% of time can be spent on clinical work.
The Institute will provide:
- core-funded research support positions and PhD studentships
- laboratory space and consumables
- a vibrant scientific environment
- mentorship and support for your career development as a clinician scientist
- access to state-of-the art technology platform
If you’re a more experienced clinically qualified researcher in biomedical science, please get in touch with the Institute to discuss potential opportunities.
Applications must be made by midnight (GMT) Thursday 5th November 2020. Click here to apply.