- Published on
- 11th June 2020
- Filed under
- Coronavirus (COVID-19), PTP
The COVID-19 Healthcare Science student data collection is now live. You can access the data portal for this collection by visiting
HEE have been working in collaboration with system partners to provide a deployment option for Year 2 Healthcare Science Practitioner Training Programme students who have outstanding placement hours and require a placement in order to successfully complete their second year of study.
To assist you and your students with this offer, we have produced a number of documents to support the process:
- For HEIs to provide data on opted-in students, a new data template for HCS students has been created and is accessible here. Accompanying user guidance for completing this template can be found here. Both documents are also available in the Documents section of the collection tool.
- The new collection portal sits alongside the other data collections. HEI users have been identified and identified new data users will receive an email offering the opportunity to create an account. And any HEI user can request a user account through the tool (here).
- A Joint letter to students from Professor Dame Hill and Professor Berne Ferry is available (here); please send a copy of this letter your students.
- The HCS Student Support Guide is available (here); please send a copy to your students together with the Letter.
Further information related to COVID-19 data collections and student deployment, including FAQs that also apply to HCS students, can be found on HEE’s website.