- Published on
- 13th July 2017
- Filed under
- Trainee Network Group
The North West Healthcare Science Network recently held their Spring Networking Event in Manchester, and supplied us with the highlights of the event below.
“Over fifty Healthcare Science trainees gathered in Manchester for the Spring Networking Event, one of three annual events organised by the North West Healthcare Science Trainee Network Board. The event kicked off with an icebreaker session; trainees from specialisms including Audiology, Medical Physics, Critical Care, Clinical Biochemistry and Respiratory Science had the chance to meet their colleagues from different Trusts across the North West and discuss their training.
Presentations from the event included the following which can be viewed on the events page, however you must be registered on the website to view the presentations:
- The 100,000 Genomes Project
- North West Psychological Professions Network: Mental Health and Wellbeing in the NHS
- Point of Care Testing for Mental Health
- Knowledge for Change: Ethical Placements in Uganda
- Governance and Data Security
For further information please view the summary from the event.”