- Published on
- 19th October 2020
- Filed under
If you have an inspiring healthcare science apprentice why not nominate them for the ‘Apprentice of the Year’ award, but don’t delay as there is just one week left before the closing date of 25th October 2020.
This is a perfect opportunity to highlight the work of Healthcare Science apprentices, by recognising and celebrating the significant contribution made by them within their organisation in the healthcare sector. The award shines a light on the bright stars of the future and those individuals who have gone above and beyond at their organisation.
Who is eligible?
Nominees will either be currently undertaking an apprenticeship or have completed it in 2020. Anyone can make a nomination, including members of the public.
- Being an effective colleague – being part of the team/supporting others (or proactively supporting the work of the team and others)
- Putting their learning into practice
- Demonstrating an impact on the organisation and/or team they work in
- Caring and compassionate approach to those who use services
- Identifying and undertaking innovations in their place of work
- Having a positive attitude and willingness to embrace innovation and improvement
- Being a strong role model for the organisation and its ethos
- An ambassador for apprenticeships
- Understanding how the apprenticeship has affected them personally