- Published on
- 28th September 2017
- Filed under
The Chief Scientific Officer’s WISE Fellowship programme is a wonderful opportunity for mid-career female healthcare scientists to gain invaluable leadership experience.
Meet the fellows for 2017-2018 and find out more about them:
- Dr Lisa Ayers – Clinical Scientist – Immunology
- Dr Michelle Foster – Clinical Scientist – Audiology
- Zoe Clarke – Environmental Controls Lead, Assistive Technology Clinical Specialist
- Dr Joanne Horne – Advanced Practitioner Healthcare Scientist – Histopathology
What is the Fellowship?
Four fellowships are awarded each year and the selection process includes an application form and interview.
The successful applicant will:
- Be mentored by senior leaders in the fields of healthcare, academia and industry;
- Attend the WISE Career Development Programme and benefit from professional coaching;
- Take part in speaking and ambassadorial opportunities via the WISE and healthcare science networks, as well as through attendance at the WISE Conference and National Chief Scientific Officer’s Conference;
- Gain individual WISE membership and the opportunity to join senior leaders at NHS England Healthcare Science advisory meetings;
- Access to the self-assessment and 360 degree feedback tools of the NHS Healthcare Leadership Model.
Subscribe to the WISE Newsletter so you don’t miss out on the next opportunity to apply to the Fellowship programme.
(Hyperlinks have been removed from this article as they are no longer available)