Applications to the Fellowship are now closed. This content is for information only.
First discuss the opportunity with your Host department to agree a potential innovation project. Then complete and submit an application form, outlining the following:
- why you are interested in the programme
- how you believe it will help you develop as a Healthcare Scientist
- how the programme will help your department specifically
- provide an overview of the potential technology innovation project, indicating its relevance to the programme focus delivering benefits through the development and use of digital technologies for diagnosis, monitoring or management of long term conditions to help people to live their lives well, for longer and any synergies with the work of the Devices for Dignity MIC
- include a brief plan for how the technology could be progressed towards NHS uptake beyond the duration of the Fellowship
You can download a copy of the application form here.
For an informal chat about the fellowship please email Dr Avril McCarthy, MedTech Theme Lead, NIHR Devices for Dignity at firstname.lastname@example.org